We seek people who are passionate and analytical. Open-minded and focused. No matter what your area of expertise - you are always creative. If this sounds like you, please tell us about yourself.Send Us Your Resume
Apply now and join Ardham. The form below will allow you to apply for a career position with Ardham Technologies, Inc. Upload your resume by clicking "Browse," and fill in your contact information. An Ardham representative will contact you within 2 business days.
Current Opportunities Include:
Inside Sales Representative
- Ardham Technologies, an Albuquerque NM based IT Service Provider, is seeking an experienced Virtualization Engineer. The qualified candidate will be eager to grow, have a strong desire to advance their skills as well as their career in the IT field. They will also have experience in this type of position.
Ardham Technologies is an established leading Information Technology solution provider headquartered in Albuquerque, NM.
We service businesses, schools and government organizations primarily in the Southwestern US. We provide consulting, proactive, and reactive services as well as turn-key solutions that include hardware, software and professional services.
Our engineering group works in a team based environment. We support clients on various project implementations as well as by providing resolution to their day-to-day IT challenges.
This role is responsible for supporting a wide variety of hardware and software based virtualization and networking components. Common devices supported include Dell Server and storage products (Compellent/Equallogic/Powervault), VMWare Sphere , Microsoft Hyper-V , etc. Supporting and designing medium to enterprise level storage and virtualization an expected day to day task.
Responsibilities of the Virtualization and Storage Engineer include:
- Provide exceptional customer service and follow-up for all issues
- Provide resolution to the root cause of technical problems
- Answer incoming support calls and messages (email, text, etc.), providing resolution within stated time requirements
- Provide proactive and reactive support, as well as initial configuration and deployment services, for:
- Software, including: VMware vSphere, View, vApp, Microsoft Hyper-V, V-App, etc.
- Hardware, including: Servers, enterprise level storage (Compellent, Equallogic, PowerVault)
- Provide foundation-level support for LAN/WAN hardware and software as well as installation
- Adhere to all established security standards and best practices
- Maintain accurate and detailed records within ticketing and invoicing system for all work performed
- Think critically and work methodically to troubleshoot and resolve tier two and three support issues
Qualification requirements include:
- Ability to handle a moderate volume of calls, emails, and tickets
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Expertise in configuring and managing LAN/WAN/Virtualization infrastructure
- Basic understanding of Microsoft AD management (user add/change/removes) and network hardware (RADIUS, TACACS, MS-CHAP based integration with network devices)
- Eagerness to grow, learn and succeed!
- 2+ years related experience
- Knowledge of routing and switching is required
- VCP, VSP, CCNA, and/or MCSE certifications are suggested for applicants.
- Additional Employment Requirements: Reliable transportation, valid drivers license and insurance. Flexibility to work off-site executing projects as required for up to two weeks at a time on occasion.
Benefits Package includes:
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Health, Dental and Life group insurance plans
- Please email responses with a cover letter, resume , and relevant certifications.
Inside Sales Representative
- Our Inside Sales Representatives (ISRs) work alongside our Outside Sales Representatives (OSRs), Presales Engineers, and Clients to provide the right technology solutions for our clients. This is a team-oriented role designed to build long-term and lasting relationships with clients. The ISR works closest with the OSRs on a daily basis to strategize around existing and potential opportunities. The ISR also maintains the accuracy and updates in the system of record for opportunities and clients in their territory.Many opportunities will be handled autonomously by the ISR directly with the clients.
Responsibilities of the ISR
- Remaining in daily contact with their OSRs and attend team meetings
- Actively managing the progression and details of sales opportunities in the territory
- Teaming with their OSR and/or outside business partners to progress opportunities to closure
- Maintaining contact with clients and identifying new opportunities through phone conversation and email
- Creating quotes and sales orders for clients
- Ensuring data is up to date and accurate in various internal systems
- Interfacing with vendors and manufacturers for assistance with pricing and product information
- Passing sales certifications tests such as those for Cisco and Microsoft when required
Performance Measurements include
- Accuracy of projected revenue vs. booked revenue
- Quantity of “past due” opportunities (those which have not been properly updated)
- Frequency of updates to opportunities
- Client and vendor feedback
- Management performance reviews
Regular and recurring tasks for the ISR
- Creating Sales Orders and Projects in the CRM system, ensuring that all required documents and information is included as well as ensuring accuracy of the information
- Performing morning follow up calls with their customers
- Creating renewal notifications for warranty or subscription orders
- Promptly acting on leads provided by the Inside Sales Manager or others
- Creating E-Rate spreadsheets with details from the USAC website during E-Rate season
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to actively listen and identify a client pain point and opportunity
- Ability to work independently, and prioritize both revenue generating and non-revenue generating activities
- A high degree of confidence
- Strong attention to detail and time management abilities
- Ability to multitask
- Effective communicator
- A drive to succeed and grow both personally and professionally
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Google and basic internet-based searches
- Experience with ConnectWise or QuoteWerks is a plus
- Deploy, troubleshoot, and maintain hardware such as servers, desktops, laptops, printers, telephones, and smartphones.
- Monitor and maintain IT services to agreed levels and standards.
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis to identify actionable areas of responsibility in achieving thorough resolution and prevention.
- Research and advise on technology standards and best practices to maximize productivity internally and for our clients.
- Assist with Service Desk coverage to maintain service levels as needed.
- Provide a rapid and efficient resolution service to clients with escalated technical issues. Ensure that all incidents and service requests are addressed through comprehensive, appropriate and acceptable resolution.
- Participate and lead planned project work and allocate local resources accordingly.
Skills & Qualifications
- Skills include a strong background in technical systems and the ability to understand business operations, as well as previous project management experience.
- Windows server admin 2003-2008, Active Directory, Exchange 2003-2010, Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES), SBS 2003-2008, virtualization products.
- MCSE or MCITP and CCNA certifications.
- Hardware experience with Dell, HP & Cisco; Mac experience a plus.
- Experience supporting Windows desktop operating systems.