Do you need your business’ network or system activities monitored for malicious activities or other violations? Are you looking for a way to add security to your company’s computer system so your sensitive data isn’t compromised? Ardham Technologies in Albuquerque, NM offer Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) to help your company protect itself from unwanted cyber attacks and more.
What do Intrusion Detection Systems do?
Ardham Technologies offer two types of Intrusion Detection Systems for your Albuquerque small business:
- Network Intrusion Detection Systems (NIDS): This type of intrusion detection system is placed at specific points within your network to monitor traffic to and from every device that is connected to that specific network. It identifies attacks alerts the administrator, our data center at Ardham Technologies, and we would be able to stop the attack and make repairs if necessary.
- Host Intrusion Detection Systems (HIDS): This type of intrusion detection system runs on individual devices on the network and not on the network as a whole. When it suspects there is suspicious activity or an attack, it takes a snapshot of the system and compares it to a previous snapshot. If it notices a difference, an alert is sent to the administrator for investigation.
Often, Intrusion Detection Systems are compared to firewalls because they both handle network security. However there are many differences between the two types of security systems, including:
- Firewalls limit access between networks.
- Firewalls do not notify the administrators of an attack from within the network.
- Intrusion Detection Systems evaluate intrusions and alerts the administrator.
- Intrusion Detection Systems watches attacks from within the network.
Ardham Technologies also offers Intrusion Prevention Systems that terminate connections that are being attacked. We provide the tools you need to keep your business’ sensitive information and files secure while you work.
Computer Network Security
Ardham Technologies provides professional computer network security to meet your company’s needs. We analyze your computer system and network for potential weaknesses and provide you with customizable options to keep your data safe from unwanted intrusions, malware, viruses and more. Contact us to learn more about our network security options such as Intrusion Detection Systems and more.