Protect your company’s sensitive information from malicious or unwanted behavior with an Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) from Ardham Technologies. We offer state-of-the-art security for your web-based applications, file storage and network so you can focus on revenue-generating activities for your company.
Types of Intrusion Prevention Systems
Intrusion Prevention Systems have many benefits that can help your Albuquerque, NM business grow successfully while staying secure. Our IPS solutions at Ardham Technologies can be classified into four different types that each has their own benefits and protocols to meet your needs and concerns as a small business owner:
- Network-based intrusion prevention system (NIPS): this type of system can monitor your entire network for suspicious traffic through analysis.
- Wireless intrusion prevention systems (WIPS): this type of system monitors wireless networks for suspicious traffic through analysis.
- Network behavior analysis (NBA): this type of system examines traffic on your network to look for threats, attacks, malware and other violations.
- Host-based intrusion prevention system (HIPS): this type of system is an installed software package used to monitor a single host for suspicious activity.
Each type of Intrusion Prevention System uses a one of three detection methods. Ardham Technologies can explain the benefits of each method so you can make an educated choice so your company is protected to meet your unique needs.
- Signature-Based Detection
- Statistical Anomaly-based Detection
- Stateful Protocol Analysis Detection
No matter the type of Intrusion Prevention System you choose, Ardham Technologies will monitor your system and provide around-the-clock service for your network and computer system.
Intrusion Prevention Systems in Albuquerque, NM
Ardham Technologies in Albuquerque, NM provide real-time solutions for your computer and network security needs at your small business. We offer the latest in Intrusion Prevention Systems so you can focus more on your revenue-building activities and less on how your data is being stored and secured. Contact us today to learn more about our computer security solutions.